- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Cumming City Hall
- Mullikin, Melinda S.
- City halls--Georgia--Cumming
Clocks and watches--Georgia--Cumming
Cumming (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, Forsyth County, Cumming, 34.2073196, -84.1401926
- Color photographs
- Photograph of the Cumming, Georgia City Hall, which is located in downtown Cumming, the seat of Forsyth County. The four-story building houses the city's administrative offices and features a rotunda depicting various community leaders who served from 1900 to 2002. A clock tower rises from the building.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Photograph by Melinda S. Mullikin, New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)