- New Georgia Encyclopedia
Signs and signboards--Georgia--Atlanta
Coca Cola (Trademark)
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.7489954, -84.3879824
- Color photographs
- Photograph of the Varsity restaurant, which first opened in Atlanta, Georgia in 1928. The restaurant, which in 1940 was renovated by architect Jules Grey in the streamlined moderne style, has a long lighted sign emblazoned with the name of the business and two Coca-Cola signs. A skyscraper rises in the background.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Georgia Department of Economic Development. Please do not use any images without permission.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)