- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Jackson County Courthouse
Classicism in architecture--Georgia--Jefferson
Jefferson (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, Jackson County, Jefferson, 34.11705, -83.57239
- color photographs
- Photograph of the Jackson County Courthouse in Jefferson, Georgia. Cooper Carry Architecture designed this building in the Classical Modern style. Six white columns support a pediment sitting above the entrance to the courthouse. Completed in 2004, this is the county's fifth courthouse.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Carl Vinson Institute of Government, University of Georgia
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)