- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Stews--Georgia--Madison County
Bowls (Tableware)--Georgia--Madison County
Cookery, American--Southern style
- United States, Georgia, Madison County, 34.1277837, -83.2090373
- color photographs
- Photograph of a bowl of mull from Bill's Barbecue in Madison County, Georgia. The dish known in northeast Georgia as chicken mull is a stew of chicken meat (ground or cut into bite-sized or smaller pieces), broth, milk, butter, vegetables, and seasonings, thickened with crumbs of soda crackers. The consistency varies, but typically mull is similar to cooked oatmeal.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Photograph by Melinda S. Mullikin, New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)