Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution Photographs
- Jimmy Buffett performing at a concert to benefit Jimmy Carter's campaign, Fox Theatre, Atlanta, Georgia, September 27, 1980.
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Contributor to Resource:
- Walker, Kenneth
- Date of Original:
- Buffett, Jimmy
Carter, Jimmy, 1924-
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- black-and-white negatives
- Still Image
- Inscribed on negative envelope: "Buffet, Jimmy, Carter campaign benefit." Photographer, Kenneth Walker.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: AJCNS1980-09-27a, Atlanta Journal-Constitution Photographic Archives. Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library.
- Original Collection:
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution Photographic Archive
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia State University. Special Collections