- James Wright Papers, 1772-1784
- Proclamation issued by Sir James Wright. Savannah, March 28, 1774
- Wright, James, Sir, 1716-1785
Georgia. Governor (1760-1776 : Wright)
- Date of Original:
- American Loyalists
Dartmouth, William Legge, Earl of, 1731-1801
Georgia--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
Right of property
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- Photocopy. Offers reward for capture of and information leading to the conviction of Thomas Fee, who murdered the Creek Indian Mad Turkey. Original of this document is in the British Museum.
- Metadata URL:
- Original Collection:
- James Wright papers, MS 884, Georgia Historical Society, Savannah, Georgia.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Historical Society