- James Wright Papers, 1772-1784
- Notes copied from documents
- Wright, James, Sir, 1716-1785
Georgia. Governor (1760-1776 : Wright)
- Date of Original:
- American Loyalists
Dartmouth, William Legge, Earl of, 1731-1801
Georgia--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
Right of property
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- Contains parts of a letter from the Earl of Dartmouth to Sir James Wright, December 12, 1772; agreement between traders and Indians, June 1, 1773. Mentions a letter from Sir James Wright and John Stuart to the Earl of Dartmouth, June 14, 1773; Galphins Claim, 1775; the act of 1780; reports of committees of 1793 and 1794. Also contains notes about court cases involving claims that are being acted upon after years have passed.
- Metadata URL:
- Original Collection:
- James Wright papers, MS 884, Georgia Historical Society, Savannah, Georgia.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Historical Society