Bulletin of the University Hospital

The Bulletin of the University Hospital was produced from 1939 to 1948, and contains research articles and medical case studies written by the Medical College of Georgia (MCG) faculty, including a few meeting presentations. Some articles contain photographs while many of the articles include references. (From 1873 to 1950, MCG was known as the University of Georgia School of Medicine.)

Search Constraints

Search Results