October is Georgia Archives Month! The 2021 theme is "Salute to Medicine: A celebration of the medical profession and the archives that document the field." Visit https://blog.dlg.galileo.usg.edu/?p=7957
The DLG site may be unavailable on Saturday October 23rd due to network maintenance.
Select "Records and Full text" to search both the metadata and available full text.
Select "Records" to search only metadata for items. (All items have metadata.)
Select "Full text" to search only the scanned or transcribed text for items. (Not all items have full text)
Interdenominational Theological Center Audio Visual Collection
Description The Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC) was chartered in 1958, bringing together four denominational seminaries: Morehouse School of Religion (now Baptist School of Theology), Gammon Theological Seminary, Turner Theological Seminary, and Phillips School of Theology. Johnson C. Smith Theological Seminary, Charles H. Mason Theological Seminary, and Absalom Jones Theological Institute (now closed) later joined the consortium.
THE ITC audio recordings comprise 61 recordings spanning the years 1943 to 1969. The bulk of the recordings capture sermons and presentations given to ITC students during the 1960s. Among the speakers are prominent ITC faculty and staff, including Harry V. Richardson and Charles Copher; clergy from other religious institutions, including Rabbi Jacob Rothschild and Bishop Edgar Amos Love; as well as students and other visiting dignitaries. Topics covered include preaching, church administration, Christian history, and theology.